MMK’s expertise in environmental matters includes:
- Legal and technical consulting services for environmental licensing procedures, environmental impact studies; management of contaminated areas; basic sanitation; water resources; solid waste; resolution of any environmental liabilities; and MDL projects.
- Due diligence investigations in connection with environmental issues, including, but not limited to, M&A, IPO and Project Finance.
- Assistance with contract drafting and review, with special attention to environmental liability clauses.
- Implementation of Compliance Programs and implementation of training programs for environmental management.
- Negotiation of Conduct Regulation Instruments with both the environmental authorities and the Public Attorneys’ Office.
- Handling and follow-up on administrative proceedings and public civil investigations.
- Court representation, especially in public civil actions.